Moreover, herbal extracts in Crave-Curb, such as 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) and Rhodiola rosea, work synergistically to promote serotonin production in the brain.
Crave-Curb also contains key amino acids such as L-tyrosine, L-glutamine, and DL-phenylalanine. These amino acids are precursors to various neurotransmitters such as dopamine and gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), both of which have been shown in research to support healthy appetite and mood.
Moreover, these nutrients work in concert to support energy production and blood flow to the brain.
Crave-Curb benefits may include:
- Supports healthy appetite
- Supports healthy mood
- Supports blood and oxygen flow to the brain
- Supports neurotransmitter production and neural tissue
Eight capsules supply
Ingredients Amount Daily Value
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 600 mg 1000%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 50 mg 2500%
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 168 mg 17%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 150 mg 38%
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 1 mg 833%
- DL-Phenylalanine 2 g
- L-Tyrosine 1.5 g
- L-Glutamine 750 mg
- Rhodiola rosea Root Extract (standardized to 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides) 200 mg
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan [(L-5-HTP) (as Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract)] 150 mg
- • Percent Daily Value (%DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- • Daily Value (DV) not established.
Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.