Detox Phase I & II in New Zealand
Advancements in the modern world have created numerous toxins, chemicals, and environmental pollutants that are potentially harmful to human health. Over time, exposure to these substances can be detrimental to health and longevity. Maintaining proper liver function by supporting detoxification and elimination of toxins, chemicals, and pollutants is critical for overall health.
This is when nutritional supplements high in antioxidants, phytonutrients, and micronutrients such as NutriDyn’s Detox Phase I & II are beneficial to use. By providing nutrients to support the body in its natural detoxification processes, the harmful toxins, chemicals, and environmental pollutants can then be eliminated from the body.
The new and improved formula for NutriDyn’s Detox Phase I & II has increased the dosage of calcium-D-glucarate (275 mg), N-acetyl-cysteine (100 mg), and milk thistle extract (100 mg). Based on modern clinical research, alpha-lipoic acid and diindolylmethane have been added to NutriDyn’s Detox Phase I and II supplement.
Clinical evidence and research shows that the ingredients in Detox Phase I & II may:
- Support healthy liver function
- Support the body’s natural elimination process
- Support detoxification by providing essential micronutrients, phytonutrients, and cofactors
Suggested Use: Take three capsules daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Detox Phase I & II Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving | Daily Value (%):
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate and 4% from beta carotene) 505 mcg RAE 56%
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 167 mg 186%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 69 mg 460%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 8.3 mg 692%
- Riboflavin 8.3 mg 638%
- Niacin 10 mg NE 63%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 588%
- Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) (Quatrefolic®)
- 333 mcg DFE
- (200 mcg folic acid) 83%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 0.4 mcg 17%
- Biotin 0.66 mcg 2%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 33.3 mg 666%
- Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate, magnesium citrate, and magnesium malate) 61 mg 15%
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 2 mg 18%
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 0.33 mcg <1%
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate chelate) 495 mcg 22%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 51 mcg 113%
- Calcium D-Glucarate 275 mg **
- Milk Thistle Extract (seed; Silybum marianum) 100 mg **
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg **
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100 mg **
- DIM (diindolylmethane) 80 mg **
- L-Methionine 66.7 mg **
- Glycine 66.7 mg **
- L-Glutamic Acid HCl 66.7 mg **
- Taurine 66.7 mg **
- L-Glutamine 66.7 mg **
- Choline Bitartrate 66.7 mg **
- Quercetin Dihydrate 66.7 mg **
- Inositol 33.3 mg **
- L-Ornithine L-Aspartate 33.3 mg **
- Broccoli Extract [0.4% sulforaphane (sprouts; Brassica oleracea L. var. italica)] 33.3 mg **
- L-Glutathione 16.7 mg **
- L-Serine 16.7 mg **
- L-Histidine HCl 16.7 mg **
- Carnitine (as L-carnitine tartrate) 16.7 mg **
- Coenzyme Q10 8.3 mg **
- Grape Seed Extract [95% polyphenols (seed; Vitis vinifera)] 3.3 mg **
- Superoxide Dismutase 33 mcg **
- Catalase 15 mcg **
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Detox Phase I & II Other Ingredients:
Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Take three capsules daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.