Detox Support in New Zealand
Daily Nutritional Support for Detoxification
Studies show that plant extracts contained in Detox Support—such as green tea leaf extract, milk thistle seed extract, and pomegranate extract—contain phytonutrients and compounds that support healthy liver function. The liver is a vital organ with many enzymes involved in removing toxic substances from the body.
Studies also show that the essential micronutrients, cofactors, and amino acids found in Detox Support work to support healthy immune function and support the activities of key liver enzymes involved in phase I and phase II detoxification pathways.
Given the importance of proper liver function, as well as other organs that detoxify the body, Detox Support can benefit users in a variety of ways, including:
- Support for healthy liver function and detoxification
- Support for healthy immune function
- Provides essential cofactors and micronutrients to support detoxification pathways
Detox Support Supplement Facts
2 capsules contain:
- Vitamin A 750mcg RAE 83% (from retinyl palmitate and 67% as beta carotene)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 133mg 148%
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 0.82mcg 4%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 44.9mg 299%
- Thiamin (from thiamin mononitrate; vitamin B1) 10mg 833%
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5mg 385%
- Niacin (as niacin and niacinamide; vitamin B3) 23mg NE 144%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 17mg 1,000%
- Folate 268mcg DFE 67% [from calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (Biofolate)]
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 33mcg 1,375%
- Biotin (as d-biotin) 66mcg 220%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate; vitamin B5) 33mg 660%
- Zinc (from zinc citrate) 6.5mg 59%
- Selenium (from l-selenomethionine) 50mcg 91%
- Copper (from cupric citrate) 650mcg 72%
- Manganese (from manganese citrate) 1.65mg 72%
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum aspartate) 66mcg 147%
- Artichoke Extract 167mg (leaf; Cynara scolymus; standardized to 5% caffeic acid)
- Watercress Concentrated Extract (4:1) 133mg (stem/leaf; Nasturtium officinale R.)
- L-Taurine 117mg
- Sodium Sulfate 100mg
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 67mg
- Milk Thistle Extract 50mg ---(seeds; Silybum marianum; standardized to 80% silymarin)
- Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract 56mg ---(leaf; Camellia sinensis; standardized to 98% polyphenols, 75% catechins, and 45% EGCG)
- Pomegranate Extract 114mg ---(whole fruit; Punica granatum; standardized to 45.8mg gallic acid equivalent)
Detox Support Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Take two capsules daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg RAE (10,000 IU) of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless directed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.