GI Microb-X™ is a blend of botanical extracts with a long history of use for supporting a healthy gastrointestinal microbial balance. The botanical substances in GI Microb-X™ are commonly represented on sensitivity testing provided by the major functional laboratories performing stool analysis.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving / % DV
- Tribulus Extract (Tribulus terrestris) (aerial) 200mg / *
- [standardized to contain 40% saponins]
- Magnesium Caprylate (yielding 120 mg caprylic acid; 10mg magnesium) 150mg / *
- Berberine Sulfate (Berberis aristata) (root) 100mg / *
- Bearberry Extract (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (leaf) 100mg / *
- [standardized to contain 20% arbutin]
- Black Walnut Powder (Juglans nigra) (hull) 100mg / *
- Barberry Extract (Berberis spp.) (bark) 50mg / *
- [standardized to contain 6% berberine]
- Artemisinin (from Sweet Wormwood) (Artemisia annua) (herb) 15mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule)‚ vegetable stearate‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ silicon dioxide‚