- Regular price $59.00
The folic acid found in food and many nutritional supplements needs to go through several enzymatic conversions to be converted to its bioactive form L-5-MTHF (and not everyone is able to properly metabolize dietary folic acid into L-5-MTHF). As such, supplementing with L-5-MTHF and other methylation-supporting nutrients, like betaine HCl, N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), and methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) can support cardiovascular health by encouraging healthy homocysteine metabolism.
Folate also works along other B vitamins and minerals in Methyl Complete to promote healthy DNA function, as well as support healthy hemoglobin function—a protein found in red blood cells that transports oxygen and carbon dioxide throughout the body.
Benefits of supplementation with Methyl Complete may include:
- Supports methylation and homocysteine metabolism
- Supports cardiovascular function and energy production
- Supports cognitive function and healthy mood
- Helps promote healthy DNA function
- Helps metabolize amino acids
Take two capsules once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving | Daily Value (%):
- Riboflavin 1.6 mg 123%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1,470%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg DFE
- (480 mcg folic acid) 200%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1 mg 41,670%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 1.5 mg 14%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.4 mg 18%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 15 mcg 34%
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 600 mg **
- Betaine HCl 500 mg **
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, rice concentrate, silicon dioxide.