ARTHREX in New Zealand
Comprehensive Joint Nutrition
Ingredients in Arthrex have been shown to or may:
- - Support and strengthen joints, cartilage and connective tissue.
- - Support symptomatic relief of mild osteoarthritis and mild arthritic pain.
- - Chocolate flavoured, once a day dose for improved compliance.
- Nutrients for formation and protection of cartilage and connective tissue: Arthrex contains FORTIGEL® gelatin which may help reduce joint pain associated with exercise in athletes. A 24 week randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 147 athletes showed a significant reduction in pain compared to placebo (Figure 1). Gelatin has shown, in vitro, to exert its action on chondrocytes by stimulating the production of type II collagen in cartilage. Arthrex also contains silica to support bone, connective tissue and cartilage health plus boron for bone strength and vitamin K to regulate bone and cartilage mineralisation.
- The combination of Glucosamine and MSM significantly improves mild osteoarthritis signs and symptoms: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial has shown that glucosamine combined with MSM significantly improves signs and symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, when compared with placebo (Figure 2).
Adults: Add 1 level scoop (15 g) once daily to 200 mL of water.
Store below 30° C
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains 258 mg potassium per 15 g dose. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken by children under 2 years old.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed.