DopaBoost™ is designed to support the body’s natural production of dopamine, one of the body’s primary catecholamines. Dopamine is essential for the normal functioning of the central nervous system and is associated with attention, learning, movement, balance, and mood regulation. The primary ingredient in DopaBoost™ is Mucuna pruriens, a botanical which naturally contains L-Dopa, the metabolic precursor to dopamine which can cross the blood-brain barrier. Additional ingredients include EGCg (epigallocatechin gallate), acetyl-L-tyrosine, quercetin and vitamin B6, all selected for their synergistic roles in the production and regulation of dopamine.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
- Vitamin B-6 (As Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 5mg / 250%
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 750mg / *
- Mucuna (Mucuna Pruriens) (Seed) 425mg / *
- [Standardized to contain 60% L-Dopa (3‚ 4 Dihydroxy-L-Phenylalanine)]
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaves) 100mg / *
- [Standardized to contain 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCg]
- Quercetin 100mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule)‚ vegetable stearate.