GlucoSupreme™ Herbal is ideal for supporting healthy insulin and glucose levels. This unique, synergistic formula combines standardized herbs and other botanicals that are shown to support healthy blood sugar through various mechanisms, including cinnamon, corosolic acid from banaba, isoflavones from kudzu, and ginsenosides from ginseng. It also contains berberine (Berberis aristata), a compound highly regarded for its efficacy in supporting healthy blood glucose regulation and insulin sensitivity.
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
- Berberine (As Berberine HCI) (Berberis aristata) (Root) 500mg / *
- Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (Seed) 200mg / *
- [Standardized to contain 60% saponins]
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) (Root) 200mg / *
- [Standardized to contain 5% ginsenosides]
- Gymnema Extract (Gymnema sylvestre) (Leaf) 200mg / *
- [Standardized to contain 25% gymnemic acid]
- Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia speciosa) (Leaf) 200mg / *
- [Standardized to contain 1% corosolic acid]
- Kudzu Extract (Pueraria lobata) (Root) 200mg / *
- [Standardized to contain 40% isoflavones]
- Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum cassia) (Bark) 200mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ silicon dioxide‚ vegetable stearate.