Omega Pure in New Zealand
Omega-3 in exceptionally pure triglyceride form. One of the purest and most concentrated on the market.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support cognitive health /brain function.
- Helps maintain /support cardiovascular health.
- Helps to maintain healthy serum triglycerides / triacylglycerols levels.
Omega Pure Recommended dose:
Adults: take 1 capsule twice a day.
- Fish oil TG (triglycerides), non GMO Europeean (anchovy and sardines): 1000 mg
- Providing: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): 480 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): 240 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol): 6 mg
Bovine gelatine, glycerine, purified water.
Omega Pure Recommended use or purpose:
Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. Source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for the maintenance of good health. Helps maintain and support cardiovascular health. Helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols. Helps support cognitive and brain health. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
If pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication, consult a heathcare practitioner