Probio 7 probiotics provide 50 billion active cultures to help support intestinal and gastrointestinal health.
Probio 7 replaces Probio 5, a new improved and more powerful formula with 20 billion more bacteria and 2 quality strains for the same price!
- Improvement of gut flora.
- Strengthening of immune functions.
- Fast restoration and normalization of gut flora after antibiotic treatment.
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Could promote favorable gut flora.
- Helps reduce the incidence of cold-like symptoms in stressed adults.
- Probiotic to benefit health and/or confer a health benefit.
- For the maintenance of a balanced vaginal flora by pregnant woman who have undergone a caesarean section and undergoing post-operative antibiotic therapy.
- Helps maintain a healthy microflora in adults and pregnant women who are undergoing antibiotic therapy.
Recommended dose Adults : Take 1 capsule, 1 time per day.
Ingredients – Per portion de 10 g. (1 scoop)
Medicinal ingredients (per capsule)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (R0071) 3 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) 0,6 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) 16,8 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus helveticus (cellule intégrale) 1,8 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) 18 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (R0343) 6 billion
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (R0011) 3,8 billion
Cautions and warnings: If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. This product has been in contact with soy and milk. If you have a milk or soy allergy, do not use this product. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
Contra-Indications: If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.