Andro NK- Metagnics
Andro NK- Metagnics
Andro NK in New Zealand
For Cough, Cold, Fever, Phlegm And Sore Throat.
Ingredients in Andro NK have been traditionally used or shown to:
- Reduce severity of infection and provide symptom relief, including fever, cough, sore throat, and phlegm.
- Features Andrographis paniculata to fight against and assist in the recovery of common cold infections and illness, helping patients feel better sooner.
- Combines standardised epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and zinc to assist the body’s natural immune responses and support healthy immune function.
- Andro NK combines herbs and nutrients to reduce symptom severity of common cold infections and illness, via viral control. Over 200 viruses are known drivers of respiratory tract infections, involving inflammatory responses4 and symptoms ranging from the common cold to more severe illness. Zinc is directly antiviral, and during infections, increased demands can compromise zinc status. Cellular uptake of zinc is enhanced when binding with EGCG to form compounds, called zinc ionophores*. Studies have shown a doubling of intracellular free zinc ions with ionophore delivery. Vitamin C inhibits viral replication via increased antiviral interferon production, as well as increasing proliferation of natural (NK) cells as part of the innate immune response. Clinical studies of Andrographis paniculata demonstrate immune stimulation, explaining the traditional use to relieve symptoms including sore throat, fever and cough.
- Studies have shown that EGCG, vitamins C, D, and zinc play various roles to regulate inflammation and inflammasome activation. Inflammasomes are multiprotein Intracellular complexes that help initiate appropriate proinflammatory responses to pathogens. Prolonged or dysregulated inflammasome activation is associated with severe consequences, including tissue damage. Restoration of inflammatory homeostatic mechanisms enables healthy recovery, helping patients feel better sooner and mitigates against ongoing health complications.
- Andro NK features ingredients that stimulate immunity to support healthy function. Zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D are all critical to innate immunity, and deficiencies in one or more of these nutrients is associated with impaired immune responses and higher risk to infections. Furthermore, vitamins C, D, and zinc support structural and functional integrity of mucosal barriers against pathogens. While, clinical studies confirm EGCG and andrographolides both inhibit viral activity through inhibiting viral absorption to host cells and preventing viral formation and maturation.
*Ionophores are lipid soluble compounds, formed by binding flavonoids, that increase the cellular uptake of free ions.
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with food.
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions and / or taste disturbances (including loss of taste) in some people. If you have a severe reaction (i.e. anaphylaxis) or develop any adverse symptoms, stop use and seek immediate medical attention. Not to be used in children under 5 years of age without medical advice. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 30° C