Mind Mag in New Zealand
Magnesium L-threonate is a magnesium salt of L-threonic acid. This formulation differs from other magnesium supplements because it crosses the blood brain barrier and may increase cognitive function.
Mind Mag Benefits:
- Helps to support cognitive function in the elderly with mild cognitive impairment.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle.
Magnesium is available in many forms and is typically found as a chelate. This means the organic mineral is attached to another organic compound (usually an amino acid) so these 2 components don’t get separated in the digestive process. In the case of Mind-Mag, we have magnesium that is attached to the amino acid threonate which yields some very special and unique characteristics and outcomes.
Mind Mag Usage:
Recommended Dose: Take 2 capsules once daily. Take with a full glass of water.
- Magnesium L-threonate 800mg
- (Elementary Magnesium 65 mg)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin D (Cholacalciferol) 5 mcg
Non-Medicinal ingredients:Vegetable Cellulose
Known Adverse Reactions
· Some people may experience diarrhea