Neuro Brain Factor in New Zealand
Neuro Brain Factor supports brain performance and cognitive health.
Helps to support cognitive health and/or brain function. Helps in energy metabolism and in tissue formation. Helps to form red blood cells. Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
Neuro Brain Factor Usage:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have liver disease, kidney disease and/or a seizure disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause digestive problems.
Neuro Brain Factor Medicinal Ingredients:
per portion of 6.8g (1 scoop)
- L-Tyrosine 1000 mg
- Alpha GPC (L-alpha-Glycerophosphorycholine) 600 mg
- Cognizin Citicholine (cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine) 250 mg
- Magnesium Taurate (provides 200mg of elemental magnesium and 1,7g of taurine) 2353 mg
- Acetyl-L-carnitine 600 mg
- L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (vitamin/vitamine B9) 400 mcg
- Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (vitamin/vitamine B6) 10 mg
- Methylcobalamin (vitamine/vitamine B12) 1000 mcg
Warnings: Some people may experience diarrhoea.
Usage: Take 1 scoop, 1 time per day.